Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And here I am…:-)

Welcome to my fairy garden!
This is a new blog created to share thoughts, feelings, ideas.. A blog that I hope can make you feel relaxed, take your troubles away, make you forget your problems for a while, put a huge shiny smile on your pretty little faces and spray your lives with a little fairy dust!!
I’m a young woman who loves to read, travel, cook and dance!!
I love the sound that a book page does, the distinct smell that old books have, the feeling you can get by becoming one with the characters..
I love the anticipation of a journey, the people you get to meet, the new friends you get to make, the new places you get to see..
I love the taste of a good meal, accompanied by the right wine and followed by the right dessert ;-).. The preparation and the proper serving..
I love the songs and the melodies that can make your heart sing..
I truly hope that you can make this journey with me.. I’d be more than happy to read your comments and ideas..

I wish that you enjoy this blog and yourselves as much as I do!

xoxo
B.

Dick Buitenhuis –   – (September 1, 2012 at 12:43 PM)  

You're describing a good book the way a good book is written! You pull me in, wanting to read more! It is impossible to do, but right now I would want to read all you wrote so far, without stopping! :) But now I first have to eat ... without the right desert!!! ;)xxx

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Labels

1000 challenge (4) almonds (1) andrews sisters (1) angel (1) angie aparo (1) apple (2) arvanitaki (1) barcelona (2) beach (1) birthday (1) bread (2) brownie (1) bruno mars (1) butter (1) cake (2) cancer (2) caramel (1) cesaria evora (1) charity (1) chessecake (1) chocolate (9) christmas (13) climb (1) coffee (2) cookies (8) cooking (23) dean martin (1) decoration (5) dessert (21) devil's food cake (1) dolce gusto (1) drink (1) easter (3) fashion (1) fitness (2) frank sinatra (1) gaynor (1) gingerbread (1) giving (1) gnocchi (1) God (2) gorgonzola (1) greece (2) hazelnut (1) health (3) heart (14) home (3) honey cakes (1) hot (1) ian harding (1) island (1) italian (1) jesse brisendine (1) landscape (1) learning (1) lefkada (1) lemon (1) London (3) louboutin (1) love (14) marshmallows (1) mascarpone (1) memories (3) men (2) mood (16) muffins (1) mushrooms (1) mwah (1) November (1) open heart surgery (1) ornaments (2) paella (1) paul walker (2) pepper (1) pictures (1) pie (1) pll (1) prunes (1) psychology (11) quinoa (1) raspberries (1) recipe (24) resolutions (2) rice (1) roww (1) salad (1) salt pepper (1) secret garden (1) shoes (1) sia (1) song (6) sorry (1) soul (23) spain (2) stress (1) sugar buns (1) sugar cookies (1) summer (1) sungha jung (1) survive (1) sweet (1) swirls (1) thoughts (9) tiramisu (1) tom's drag (1) travel (6) UK (2) vegetables (1) walnuts (1) welcome (1) wishes (3) wonderland (1)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP