Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Soul talk

Almost ten days ago and after a routine exam at my gynecologist, he saw some cervix alterations...I got my biopsy test results yesterday..Thank God it was negative.
But....
I still have to get tested every 6 months and live with the fear of cancer...
My mum had breast cancer at the age of 51...So that adds one more burden on my shoulders...
I feel like crap to be honest..
On one hand, I'm so happy that there is nothing seriously wrong with me...On the other hand, I'm so tired...:-(
I feel that everything is going wrong...It's like I'm drowning and nobody can hear me screaming for help..
Everyone is next to me..but I feel so alone..
It's like I'm talking and nobody understands...
I've had stress attacks for a year now..I felt dizzy all the time, my stomach ached, i had terrible headaches, my heart beat soo fast i thought it would break, i was sweaty one second and cold at the next..
The result was i gained 20 pounds, i was afraid to get out of my house, i couldn't sleep at night, i was afraid to drive, i was afraid to drink anything with caffeine, or go to a place where there was no doctor nearby...
Everyone was just telling me to calm down, that there is no reason to be so anxious, that i should get out of the house, have some fun, start going to the gym...Why couldn't anybody understand that i wanted to do alll these things but i just couldn't??? It was over my power to..
Why don't we have a person in our lives that can understand us without having to talk...??
I so much need this....

Good night world...

xoxo
B.

Dick Buitenhuis –   – (September 1, 2012 at 1:14 PM)  

We hadn't met yet when you wrote this, and I makes me wish we had! I would have loved to lend you a listening ear! Many years ago I myself had thoughts of going to die and fear of being on my own, with the rapid heartbeats etc., and no-one to talk to. In my case I discovered by myself that is was the stress build-up of working much too hard, so I cut that down and soon also calmed down. Mental stress reacted by giving my body warning signals.
Two years on and you are healthy but still in a far to stressfull situation! Watch for the warning signs!!! xxx

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Labels

1000 challenge (4) almonds (1) andrews sisters (1) angel (1) angie aparo (1) apple (2) arvanitaki (1) barcelona (2) beach (1) birthday (1) bread (2) brownie (1) bruno mars (1) butter (1) cake (2) cancer (2) caramel (1) cesaria evora (1) charity (1) chessecake (1) chocolate (9) christmas (13) climb (1) coffee (2) cookies (8) cooking (23) dean martin (1) decoration (5) dessert (21) devil's food cake (1) dolce gusto (1) drink (1) easter (3) fashion (1) fitness (2) frank sinatra (1) gaynor (1) gingerbread (1) giving (1) gnocchi (1) God (2) gorgonzola (1) greece (2) hazelnut (1) health (3) heart (14) home (3) honey cakes (1) hot (1) ian harding (1) island (1) italian (1) jesse brisendine (1) landscape (1) learning (1) lefkada (1) lemon (1) London (3) louboutin (1) love (14) marshmallows (1) mascarpone (1) memories (3) men (2) mood (16) muffins (1) mushrooms (1) mwah (1) November (1) open heart surgery (1) ornaments (2) paella (1) paul walker (2) pepper (1) pictures (1) pie (1) pll (1) prunes (1) psychology (11) quinoa (1) raspberries (1) recipe (24) resolutions (2) rice (1) roww (1) salad (1) salt pepper (1) secret garden (1) shoes (1) sia (1) song (6) sorry (1) soul (23) spain (2) stress (1) sugar buns (1) sugar cookies (1) summer (1) sungha jung (1) survive (1) sweet (1) swirls (1) thoughts (9) tiramisu (1) tom's drag (1) travel (6) UK (2) vegetables (1) walnuts (1) welcome (1) wishes (3) wonderland (1)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP