Wednesday, October 24, 2012

In the magic world of feelings..

It's those moments that something touches my feelings. A music, an image, a lyric, a word. And they awaken. Like from an eternal sleep. They stretch their being, as a baby just waking up from the sweetest sleep. And they start to move. And I begin to feel them. I feel their game. They run inside my brain, find the most sensitive parts of my mind, making them alive and start playing hide and seek in my body.

A feeling finds the door of my heart open and hides there. And there I shine of joy. Another one makes a long journey till my feet. And then I dance. A very creative one reaches my fingers. And then I write. I write without stopping. A discreet feeling reaches my eyes and makes me cry.

They invite me to play hide and seek. Slowly walking towards the only path that leads to my world of emotions I'm trying to discover them. I seek and seek. But they hide so well that I don't manage to catch.

Sometimes I can pick up a tear, others a smile, a heartbeat, a dance move. They have the essence of my feelings. It's so simple to recognize and yet so hard to see, to understand, to give them shape.

Other times, they don't feel like playing. They escape my existence and go for a deep sleep in that light blue cloud in the red sky of feeling's magic land.

I walk alone on the magic path, but no matter how hard I yell, I get no responce. And when my feet hurt from walking, I sit on a rock and wish I had the magic wand of a fairy, so that I could wake them up whenever I wanted. To have just that. To need neither the music, nor the images, not the words, in order to feel all that aliveness.

I tiringly close my eyes and fall into a sweet sleep..there..at the end of the magic path. My dream is magical. Full of colours and music. Laughters, smiles, tears, wishes. Suddenly they all leave and all there's left is darkness. It frightens me in the beginning. I want to wake up. But I'm being patient and keep dreaming..and the reward is big. In a while, a shining light pears through the darkness and my dream is filled with shine, light, colours and a thousand wonderful feelings that make me fly with joy..

I wake up. I smile. I understand. I return home. And I wait! I shall feel again!

xoxo
B.

Dick Buitenhuis –   – (October 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM)  

The essence of life, which many people seem to lose... feelings!
Feelings of joy for the simplest most important things in life!
Too caught up in a world full of stress, tension, bills, wars,politics, things they can't control.
I don't mean to teach or preach, but I always
take full control of my feelings in order to not
become one of them.
I do smile at my ugly face in the mirror at 4.00
in the morning, untill I "feel" wide awake!
I do my office work and walk my mailroute whistling and/or singing, so I "feel" happy
instead of "feeling"the tiredness of my body!
Sharing humor or compliments or support to
colleagues, not only makes them "feel" good,
but also fills me with a "feeling" of warmth!
Listening to songs always brings back "feelings". Memories of love, lost loves, friends, things I did or should have done!
Regret is a "feeling" too, but one we should not
cling on to for too long!
Watching the shining smile of my daughter or my
grandchildren when they see me, gives me the
most intens "feeling" of happiness!
Enjoying all these wonderfull "feelings" is one of the most important things to stay healthy ...
mentally and physically!
I choose not to let the outside world, eventhough it's trying it's hardest, rob me off these great ingredients within my spirit!!!
I ignore the negatives when possible and focus on the positives! Trained myself to do so!
Love, laughter, fun, music, dance, happiness are all so much more important then an employer with unrealistic demands!!! ( For instance )
We all should take time to "feel" the beauty
around us, nature, people we love, etc.!
You will too if you take time to give yourself the opportunity! xxx

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Labels

1000 challenge (4) almonds (1) andrews sisters (1) angel (1) angie aparo (1) apple (2) arvanitaki (1) barcelona (2) beach (1) birthday (1) bread (2) brownie (1) bruno mars (1) butter (1) cake (2) cancer (2) caramel (1) cesaria evora (1) charity (1) chessecake (1) chocolate (9) christmas (13) climb (1) coffee (2) cookies (8) cooking (23) dean martin (1) decoration (5) dessert (21) devil's food cake (1) dolce gusto (1) drink (1) easter (3) fashion (1) fitness (2) frank sinatra (1) gaynor (1) gingerbread (1) giving (1) gnocchi (1) God (2) gorgonzola (1) greece (2) hazelnut (1) health (3) heart (14) home (3) honey cakes (1) hot (1) ian harding (1) island (1) italian (1) jesse brisendine (1) landscape (1) learning (1) lefkada (1) lemon (1) London (3) louboutin (1) love (14) marshmallows (1) mascarpone (1) memories (3) men (2) mood (16) muffins (1) mushrooms (1) mwah (1) November (1) open heart surgery (1) ornaments (2) paella (1) paul walker (2) pepper (1) pictures (1) pie (1) pll (1) prunes (1) psychology (11) quinoa (1) raspberries (1) recipe (24) resolutions (2) rice (1) roww (1) salad (1) salt pepper (1) secret garden (1) shoes (1) sia (1) song (6) sorry (1) soul (23) spain (2) stress (1) sugar buns (1) sugar cookies (1) summer (1) sungha jung (1) survive (1) sweet (1) swirls (1) thoughts (9) tiramisu (1) tom's drag (1) travel (6) UK (2) vegetables (1) walnuts (1) welcome (1) wishes (3) wonderland (1)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP