Sunday, October 07, 2012

Silent words

I stayed up late last night..Watching the city lights from my bedroom window.. In the end, with the modern life rhythms, the hours we have for ourselves are few.. They may even be just some small, precious moments..
I don't know why, but now that summer's over and autumn is timidly making an appearance, there are times that I feel the imperative need to stay all alone, with only company the melodies and my thoughts..Every melody and a thought..Every thought and a feeling..Every feeling and the knowledge that you're still alive.. Alive in a daily routine that you can't catch. In a daily routine that princes ceased existing and men never have what you seek..
Why can't it be ok that i have the demand of someone understanding and supporting me, just like I want to do? Why can't it be ok that I have the demand of someone listening to the words I'll never tell? How far away from us is PERFECT? Or is it that we just haven't opened our eyes to see it?
How hard do we make our own life? Or is it really hard? Sometimes I think I live behind the world. In a world that men care to search for your soul.. I live in the back world and believe me it is VERY BEAUTIFUL..
Maybe a little lonely and melancholic..just until you find what you're looking for..Until you realise that nothing comes in our life for no reason. That if, even at the most bitter moment you have the courage to breathe, you will have found the way to turn every melodrama of your life into an operrete.
When i was younger, i couldn't understand why i shoul dnot behave badly, offer whenever i could and mostly love with no conditions, no criterias and arrangements.
Now, i have finally found myself. I got of course "screwed" a lot of times, but I've learned that even with my wings broken, I still can fly. Even if they have hurt me..Even if I've been alone sometimes..I have found what had been hiding inside of me. The most chosen essence of my soul..
Now all that is left to receive, is the most beautiful present that can be offered to you. A love with an eternal rhythm, endless like the music and invincible..

xoxo
B.

Dick Buitenhuis –   – (October 8, 2012 at 11:59 AM)  

Men and women never will think alike! ... It seems to me that unconditional love, with full interest in a woman's emotional needs, without demands, with oldfashioned galantery, without selfishness, with romantic gestures, with faithfulness, is a thing most men are not capable off!... This will only change if parents raise their sons differently! All of the above has been tought to me by my mother, and practising it has enriched my life immensely!!!
Keep having faith, there must still be some princes searching for a princess!!! xxx

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Labels

1000 challenge (4) almonds (1) andrews sisters (1) angel (1) angie aparo (1) apple (2) arvanitaki (1) barcelona (2) beach (1) birthday (1) bread (2) brownie (1) bruno mars (1) butter (1) cake (2) cancer (2) caramel (1) cesaria evora (1) charity (1) chessecake (1) chocolate (9) christmas (13) climb (1) coffee (2) cookies (8) cooking (23) dean martin (1) decoration (5) dessert (21) devil's food cake (1) dolce gusto (1) drink (1) easter (3) fashion (1) fitness (2) frank sinatra (1) gaynor (1) gingerbread (1) giving (1) gnocchi (1) God (2) gorgonzola (1) greece (2) hazelnut (1) health (3) heart (14) home (3) honey cakes (1) hot (1) ian harding (1) island (1) italian (1) jesse brisendine (1) landscape (1) learning (1) lefkada (1) lemon (1) London (3) louboutin (1) love (14) marshmallows (1) mascarpone (1) memories (3) men (2) mood (16) muffins (1) mushrooms (1) mwah (1) November (1) open heart surgery (1) ornaments (2) paella (1) paul walker (2) pepper (1) pictures (1) pie (1) pll (1) prunes (1) psychology (11) quinoa (1) raspberries (1) recipe (24) resolutions (2) rice (1) roww (1) salad (1) salt pepper (1) secret garden (1) shoes (1) sia (1) song (6) sorry (1) soul (23) spain (2) stress (1) sugar buns (1) sugar cookies (1) summer (1) sungha jung (1) survive (1) sweet (1) swirls (1) thoughts (9) tiramisu (1) tom's drag (1) travel (6) UK (2) vegetables (1) walnuts (1) welcome (1) wishes (3) wonderland (1)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP