Sunday, October 21, 2012

I bought me an illusion


I gifted myself an image, 
faces trapped in mirrors of people I greedily desired.. 
I gifted myself a memory, 
a night with the radio on and sweat shining on our chests.. 
I gifted myself a love, 
I held her in my hands for a while, I played a little and then she unsashamedly climbed and snicked inside of me.. 
I gifted myself an illusion, 
that loneliness can be beared, that pain got tired, that tomorrow shall not come..

Dick Buitenhuis –   – (October 21, 2012 at 1:06 AM)  

All I can say is, tomorrow will come no matter what, pain will fade away very slowly to the background, and lonely you will never be, if you allow people who truly love you into your heart!!!
There's more love coming your way then you're aware off!
If this is not what you wanted to hear, then feel free to delete, but you know me, impulsive and from the heart! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Labels

1000 challenge (4) almonds (1) andrews sisters (1) angel (1) angie aparo (1) apple (2) arvanitaki (1) barcelona (2) beach (1) birthday (1) bread (2) brownie (1) bruno mars (1) butter (1) cake (2) cancer (2) caramel (1) cesaria evora (1) charity (1) chessecake (1) chocolate (9) christmas (13) climb (1) coffee (2) cookies (8) cooking (23) dean martin (1) decoration (5) dessert (21) devil's food cake (1) dolce gusto (1) drink (1) easter (3) fashion (1) fitness (2) frank sinatra (1) gaynor (1) gingerbread (1) giving (1) gnocchi (1) God (2) gorgonzola (1) greece (2) hazelnut (1) health (3) heart (14) home (3) honey cakes (1) hot (1) ian harding (1) island (1) italian (1) jesse brisendine (1) landscape (1) learning (1) lefkada (1) lemon (1) London (3) louboutin (1) love (14) marshmallows (1) mascarpone (1) memories (3) men (2) mood (16) muffins (1) mushrooms (1) mwah (1) November (1) open heart surgery (1) ornaments (2) paella (1) paul walker (2) pepper (1) pictures (1) pie (1) pll (1) prunes (1) psychology (11) quinoa (1) raspberries (1) recipe (24) resolutions (2) rice (1) roww (1) salad (1) salt pepper (1) secret garden (1) shoes (1) sia (1) song (6) sorry (1) soul (23) spain (2) stress (1) sugar buns (1) sugar cookies (1) summer (1) sungha jung (1) survive (1) sweet (1) swirls (1) thoughts (9) tiramisu (1) tom's drag (1) travel (6) UK (2) vegetables (1) walnuts (1) welcome (1) wishes (3) wonderland (1)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP