Sunday, December 23, 2012

Love with words...

I'm trying to find a way to start writing all those feelings I have for you, but it's so damn hard..How can I really describe them?! Words filling my head..creating a chaos, desperately trying to get on paper...

Every word has the same meaning..to describe with the same intensity all those feelings...How can I give you their image? Words seem to be so little compared to what's inside my heart...I'm in love with you...the only phrase that carries it all inside....

And yet, when I tell you I have the impression it doesn't sound as intense as what I really feel...no matter how I say it, no matter how loud I yell...I'll never be able to imprint the intensity of my emotions..

If I could touch you the moment I'm telling you I'm in love with you, you would feel me..If I could look you in the eyes, you would understand me..If I could kiss you touching your lips, you would sense me..If I could make love with you, you would taste me..

And then? Then our "communication" would disappear again and I would still be looking for a way to tell you how much in love I am...but I can't stop feeling it. The words coming out of my mouth or my touch may end at some point..but how I feel about you won't...it's continuous...never-ending...

That's why I decided to write to you..I'm writing it and it stays forever..I'm writing it and it becomes alive by all those who'll read it..it'll remain there..it'll wait..alive...

Every heart that will beat differently reading my I love you will connect with my heartbeat and make it stronger..Every tear that will be shed by those who read will conect with mine and make my need for you bigger...Every shiver that will run through the bodies of those that whisper the words I write will connect with mine and make the feeling of your presence more intense...

I close my eyes and imagine you here..The quietness that surrounds me is similar to the one when you hold me tight in your arms..and yet, it's not the same..it lacks your heartbeat, your smell, your touch..And yet, you are not there but I still tremble..I keep my eyes closed...I don't see you...I see emotions...but I feel your presence...

I'm lost in a cloud of colours and feelings..I'm afraid to open my eyes in case I lose you..I'm anxious..how will I ever be able to express all these? How could I give you all those that I feel? I want them to be yours..cause you make my feelings arise..you're the reason..you're the source..they belong to you...

Love, agony, lust, waiting...they all have your perfume, your taste, are unique..don't fit to anyone else...

I can write 5 words...or keep writing until my ink finishes..And it'll still won't be enough to tell you how I feel..So I'll let this get in the minds and the hearts of all those who'll read it..so that it'll grow..and will live forever..like the wind that never stops..

I will let you wander in everybody's hearts and become the image of the right partner for each..they'll know that I've found him..and what they're looking for is what could never become mine....

xoxo
B.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Labels

1000 challenge (4) almonds (1) andrews sisters (1) angel (1) angie aparo (1) apple (2) arvanitaki (1) barcelona (2) beach (1) birthday (1) bread (2) brownie (1) bruno mars (1) butter (1) cake (2) cancer (2) caramel (1) cesaria evora (1) charity (1) chessecake (1) chocolate (9) christmas (13) climb (1) coffee (2) cookies (8) cooking (23) dean martin (1) decoration (5) dessert (21) devil's food cake (1) dolce gusto (1) drink (1) easter (3) fashion (1) fitness (2) frank sinatra (1) gaynor (1) gingerbread (1) giving (1) gnocchi (1) God (2) gorgonzola (1) greece (2) hazelnut (1) health (3) heart (14) home (3) honey cakes (1) hot (1) ian harding (1) island (1) italian (1) jesse brisendine (1) landscape (1) learning (1) lefkada (1) lemon (1) London (3) louboutin (1) love (14) marshmallows (1) mascarpone (1) memories (3) men (2) mood (16) muffins (1) mushrooms (1) mwah (1) November (1) open heart surgery (1) ornaments (2) paella (1) paul walker (2) pepper (1) pictures (1) pie (1) pll (1) prunes (1) psychology (11) quinoa (1) raspberries (1) recipe (24) resolutions (2) rice (1) roww (1) salad (1) salt pepper (1) secret garden (1) shoes (1) sia (1) song (6) sorry (1) soul (23) spain (2) stress (1) sugar buns (1) sugar cookies (1) summer (1) sungha jung (1) survive (1) sweet (1) swirls (1) thoughts (9) tiramisu (1) tom's drag (1) travel (6) UK (2) vegetables (1) walnuts (1) welcome (1) wishes (3) wonderland (1)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP