Sunday, January 15, 2012

First Week

Sunday today and the weather is freezing cold!! Time to relax and enjoy the indoors..:) So, it's almost a week since i started my new years resolutions.. I'm glad to announce i lost almost 2.2. pounds!!!! It's not much but, hey, it's a start!! :p
I haven't really changed much in my diet. Can't seem to live and breathe without sweets..lol But i have substituted sugar in my coffee and tea with stevia. Stevia is a plant also known as sweetleaf.
I have also started exercising and i must say that i LOVE it!! I'm 30 and i could never imagine myself getting up in the morning just to exercise. I always told ppl that i just cannot do it and was wondering why on earth can't they understand that!! I tell u that i CAN do it and it's the best thing u can do!!! You feel energized for the rest of the day!!
Since i was totally out of shape I started with 10 mins on a treadmill and raised the time a little each day. I've now reached 30 mins of jogging!
Tomorrow, i'm starting my afternoon routine too. Strength exercises and some yoga. I'll let u know how that turns out. ;)

xoxo
B.

Here's a video i hope u'll enjoy!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Labels

1000 challenge (4) almonds (1) andrews sisters (1) angel (1) angie aparo (1) apple (2) arvanitaki (1) barcelona (2) beach (1) birthday (1) bread (2) brownie (1) bruno mars (1) butter (1) cake (2) cancer (2) caramel (1) cesaria evora (1) charity (1) chessecake (1) chocolate (9) christmas (13) climb (1) coffee (2) cookies (8) cooking (23) dean martin (1) decoration (5) dessert (21) devil's food cake (1) dolce gusto (1) drink (1) easter (3) fashion (1) fitness (2) frank sinatra (1) gaynor (1) gingerbread (1) giving (1) gnocchi (1) God (2) gorgonzola (1) greece (2) hazelnut (1) health (3) heart (14) home (3) honey cakes (1) hot (1) ian harding (1) island (1) italian (1) jesse brisendine (1) landscape (1) learning (1) lefkada (1) lemon (1) London (3) louboutin (1) love (14) marshmallows (1) mascarpone (1) memories (3) men (2) mood (16) muffins (1) mushrooms (1) mwah (1) November (1) open heart surgery (1) ornaments (2) paella (1) paul walker (2) pepper (1) pictures (1) pie (1) pll (1) prunes (1) psychology (11) quinoa (1) raspberries (1) recipe (24) resolutions (2) rice (1) roww (1) salad (1) salt pepper (1) secret garden (1) shoes (1) sia (1) song (6) sorry (1) soul (23) spain (2) stress (1) sugar buns (1) sugar cookies (1) summer (1) sungha jung (1) survive (1) sweet (1) swirls (1) thoughts (9) tiramisu (1) tom's drag (1) travel (6) UK (2) vegetables (1) walnuts (1) welcome (1) wishes (3) wonderland (1)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP