Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random thoughts...

I've been so busy this last few days and now I'm sick...:(
I've gained some weight this last year, mostly due to psychological problems and dizziness...I'm still normal....And I feel ok....But my bf just keeps pressuring me...
And I'm wondering...is it really worth it??? Why do we put ourselves under so much pressure??? A relationship should offer you happiness, laughter, love, encouragement, strength....So why do we stay in relationships that offer us exactly the opposites?? Why don't we find the courage to say "No more!!" and go??? Why do we keep suffering until it is too late???
I'm fed up with this....
I want and need a man who understands me...Who doesn't care if my butt got a little bigger... Who is romantic...Who says love words to me...Who craves to see me and hug me...I DESERVE these and I WANT these....
So, to all you ladies out there...Get what you deserve...Don't let time pass...Make your dreams come true!!!!
Chase them and catch them!!! ;)
Hmmm...i'm in the mood for some dessert...:) Let's see what should we make..Be back soon....

Love,
xoxo
B,

Dick Buitenhuis –   – (September 1, 2012 at 9:33 PM)  

I will never understand the "average" man! Are we meant to have such thick skulls? Or am I a woman in a man's body? Sure hope not :P
To me it's normal to say "I love you", show that I do, show that I care, show interest in the other's likes, hug, kiss and cuddle, make you laugh, be the shoulder to cry on.
All things ordinary men don't seem to care for.

We are totally different species, and if we ever want to have a good relationship, we should investigate each other more!!! Have a genuine interest in the other's world of thought!

I did, and through the years it made me very aware of what goes through a woman's mind!
I feel so much richer inside!
But I'm afraid not many men will ever get the message! :(

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Labels

1000 challenge (4) almonds (1) andrews sisters (1) angel (1) angie aparo (1) apple (2) arvanitaki (1) barcelona (2) beach (1) birthday (1) bread (2) brownie (1) bruno mars (1) butter (1) cake (2) cancer (2) caramel (1) cesaria evora (1) charity (1) chessecake (1) chocolate (9) christmas (13) climb (1) coffee (2) cookies (8) cooking (23) dean martin (1) decoration (5) dessert (21) devil's food cake (1) dolce gusto (1) drink (1) easter (3) fashion (1) fitness (2) frank sinatra (1) gaynor (1) gingerbread (1) giving (1) gnocchi (1) God (2) gorgonzola (1) greece (2) hazelnut (1) health (3) heart (14) home (3) honey cakes (1) hot (1) ian harding (1) island (1) italian (1) jesse brisendine (1) landscape (1) learning (1) lefkada (1) lemon (1) London (3) louboutin (1) love (14) marshmallows (1) mascarpone (1) memories (3) men (2) mood (16) muffins (1) mushrooms (1) mwah (1) November (1) open heart surgery (1) ornaments (2) paella (1) paul walker (2) pepper (1) pictures (1) pie (1) pll (1) prunes (1) psychology (11) quinoa (1) raspberries (1) recipe (24) resolutions (2) rice (1) roww (1) salad (1) salt pepper (1) secret garden (1) shoes (1) sia (1) song (6) sorry (1) soul (23) spain (2) stress (1) sugar buns (1) sugar cookies (1) summer (1) sungha jung (1) survive (1) sweet (1) swirls (1) thoughts (9) tiramisu (1) tom's drag (1) travel (6) UK (2) vegetables (1) walnuts (1) welcome (1) wishes (3) wonderland (1)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP